Are you ready to give up the things that made you sick and step into a healthier life?
Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on the latest announcements, offers and updates from us.
At Canale Chiropractic, we believe that health occurs along a continuum; and imbalances can be identified and healed prior to the diagnosis of disease through the use of Applied Kinesiology, chiropractic adjustments, Nutrition Response Testing, diet and whole foods nutritional supplementation. Dr. Colleen Canale views her relationship with each patient as a partnership, and it is her mission to work hand-in-hand with patients providing the care and information they need to achieve the level of health they desire. What this means for you is having the opportunity to live your life without simply the lack of disease, but more importantly, enjoying life having achieved your body's highest potential.
ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. Colleen Canale graduated from New York Chiropractic College (NYCC) where she concurrently earned Doctor of Chiropractic and Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition degrees. She also earned certification in Applied Kinesiology and is a member of the NYCC Phi Chi Omega Honor Society.
NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING
Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body in order to determine the underlying causes of ill health. The analysis is done through muscle testing different areas on the surface of the body that relate to the state of health and to the flow of energy in each and every organ and function of the body. The information obtained will identify what areas of the body are under stress and guide the appropriate treatment using whole food supplements and diet changes.
Part of the Nutrition Response Testing protocol is to identify food intolerances. Dr. Canale is able to test over 150 foods, and has found this to be one of the most powerful tools in her practice. In order to feel your best, it is imperative to remove foods from your diet that are causing your body stress.
IONCLEANSE FOOT DETOX
The IonCleanse helps the body relax and gently detox, even when normal pathways of elimination are compromised. It does so through a patented technology that ionizes the water into positive and negative ions. These ions attract and neutralize oppositely charged toxins. After a session, people report a feeling of calm, relaxation and focus. There are no harmful side effects, and the process is painless, non-invasive and completely safe.
The water color change is a fascinating process. It is estimated that 70% of what you see in the tub comes from the user. The other 30% is most likely neutralized material from the water source or plate residue.
The main detox benefit of the IonCleanse happens after the cleanse through an increase in the function of the body's normal detox pathways of the liver, kidneys, skin and lungs.
WHOLE FOOD NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Given proper nutrition, the human body has an amazing ability to heal itself. To do so, we need to eat a healthier diet, exercise and take high-quality supplements made from whole foods. Whole food supplements from Standard Process and MediHerb supply our bodies with nutrients we are not getting from our diet - all the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and phytonutrients that foods possess in a way that nature intended, in a whole food form.
While we carry Standard Process products, neither Dr. Colleen Canale nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to Dr. Canale's business or website is in any way affiliated with Standard Process Inc.® Standard Process expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in Dr. Canale's marketing materials/website, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to Dr. Canale's business or website. Standard Process products are dietary supplements and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you have further questions or are interested in making an appointment, please contact Dr. Colleen Canale by submitting this form or calling (315) 925-5160.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Content on this website is not considered medical advice. Please see a physician before making any medical or lifestyle changes.